Hi, My name is Susie Robbins and I'm very excited to be going on this trip to Morocco with all of you.
How did I get this golden invitation? I was on the Malawii trip with Diane and Masanko last year and have always been drawn to Africa. So after experiencing Southern Africa what an opportunity to see Northern Africa. I love to travel and especially in this way to really see how the people live.
A little about me...I was born in Switzerland but came to the US as a baby. So I began traveling very early. I grew up in New York City, went to college in upstate NY, then lived in Connecticut for 4 years and moved to Palo Alto, California in the early 70's. I am now retired from teaching elementary school, mostly first and second grade, so have lots of opportunity to travel.
I'm not a musician, yet I love to sing and tap my feet. I practice Judiasm and look forward to learning more about the Muslim faith and culture. I love to have fun and play and have new adventures. So see ya'all real soon. ( I just visited Tenessee for the first time in April)
How did I get this golden invitation? I was on the Malawii trip with Diane and Masanko last year and have always been drawn to Africa. So after experiencing Southern Africa what an opportunity to see Northern Africa. I love to travel and especially in this way to really see how the people live.
A little about me...I was born in Switzerland but came to the US as a baby. So I began traveling very early. I grew up in New York City, went to college in upstate NY, then lived in Connecticut for 4 years and moved to Palo Alto, California in the early 70's. I am now retired from teaching elementary school, mostly first and second grade, so have lots of opportunity to travel.
I'm not a musician, yet I love to sing and tap my feet. I practice Judiasm and look forward to learning more about the Muslim faith and culture. I love to have fun and play and have new adventures. So see ya'all real soon. ( I just visited Tenessee for the first time in April)
No comments:
Post a Comment