Greetings to the Morocco wild travellers!
I am Morgana Morgaine. I have experienced such a series of synchronicities leading me to this special group which perhaps I can share on the trip. I was one day away from registering with another group and then a "friend" or should I say messenger sent me to Interplay.
I live in Asheville, NC--10 years--came from the West via Denver and New Mexico where I lived for 20 years. I have a medical background and a counselling background but now enjoy my life as a sometimes "clown" and a more frequent educator giving workshops on Humor and Health. My heart is in the arts and my belief that this is "the" language that brings us together like Weaving the web of peace as this year's Morocco festival so beautifully stands for.
I have lived in Arab and Islamic countries as a child and so love the music, the people, the architecture, the people, the clothes and more.................I am a Sufi at heart and hope we connect with the depth of this tradition often in our weeks together.
I look forward to our journey knowing that people meet up for reasons beyond our knowing and so I am anxious to enter into this mystery with each of you. Did I mention, I am not a musician but I love to sing--always have....
Cheers! Morgana
I am Morgana Morgaine. I have experienced such a series of synchronicities leading me to this special group which perhaps I can share on the trip. I was one day away from registering with another group and then a "friend" or should I say messenger sent me to Interplay.
I live in Asheville, NC--10 years--came from the West via Denver and New Mexico where I lived for 20 years. I have a medical background and a counselling background but now enjoy my life as a sometimes "clown" and a more frequent educator giving workshops on Humor and Health. My heart is in the arts and my belief that this is "the" language that brings us together like Weaving the web of peace as this year's Morocco festival so beautifully stands for.
I have lived in Arab and Islamic countries as a child and so love the music, the people, the architecture, the people, the clothes and more.................I am a Sufi at heart and hope we connect with the depth of this tradition often in our weeks together.
I look forward to our journey knowing that people meet up for reasons beyond our knowing and so I am anxious to enter into this mystery with each of you. Did I mention, I am not a musician but I love to sing--always have....
Cheers! Morgana
No comments:
Post a Comment