Friday, March 28, 2008

Blessings and Introduction to Thomas

Sweet Blessings co-travelers!!!

My name is Thomas Anderson. A bit to introduce myself:

I am a student and professional explorer of music, healing and physics.

I have two bands: capitalFRESH! (www.capitalfreshmusic.com) and RhythMystik Tribal Percussion (www.RhythMystik.com). I also do Sound Therapy, playing ancient instruments for therapeutic effects.

Recently, I did acoustical studies of the temples of Malta, the oldest standing human made structures on earth.

I am now fully involved in the manifestation of a very clear vision of traveling the world playing LOVE-awakening music for huge audiences, studying with indigenous healer-musicians that their ancient rooted healing vibrations can be shared worldwide through popular dance music...and do all this while making large proceeds to be used for the preservation and sustainable use of sacred natural lands.

This trip to Morocco appeared as the latest part of this vision’s manifestation...as a great BLESSING with SWEET perfect timing!

I am excited to meet you all and anticipate our journey with great JOY and excitement.

PEACEinLOVE!!! thomas

No comments: