Don’t you know where to go this summer? Stop thinking. Here is he solution to your problem: Morocco.
Hey! I’m Sofia (16 years old) and I’m Zouhair and Sara’s niece. I live in Morocco, in Rabat precisely. Every summer, uncle Zouhair, aunt Sara and my sweethearts Ben and Sam visit us here, in the capital of one of the best countries (this summer Kinza’s coming for the first time).
We spend all the time together, laughing, playing, talking… In two words: having fun. We go to the swimming pool, sometimes to the beach and play football, go for a walk, hang out together… It’s great cuz we share good moments and we spend such a good time.
This time, I want summer to be more special than it’s already. I mean it would be great if you guys come here. We could know each other, hang out together, it would be awesome.
Anyway, hope I convinced you but now, it’s up to you. And I promise, it’s gonna be awesome and great.
I’m looking forward to meeting you.
Friendly, SOFIA.
Hey! I’m Sofia (16 years old) and I’m Zouhair and Sara’s niece. I live in Morocco, in Rabat precisely. Every summer, uncle Zouhair, aunt Sara and my sweethearts Ben and Sam visit us here, in the capital of one of the best countries (this summer Kinza’s coming for the first time).
We spend all the time together, laughing, playing, talking… In two words: having fun. We go to the swimming pool, sometimes to the beach and play football, go for a walk, hang out together… It’s great cuz we share good moments and we spend such a good time.
This time, I want summer to be more special than it’s already. I mean it would be great if you guys come here. We could know each other, hang out together, it would be awesome.
Anyway, hope I convinced you but now, it’s up to you. And I promise, it’s gonna be awesome and great.
I’m looking forward to meeting you.
Friendly, SOFIA.
No comments:
Post a Comment